A massive 10-hectare property in Everton, Greater Durban is on the market R30 million (excluding VAT).
Pam Golding said that the property, named Richlands, has two large homes, a cottage, a barn and thirteen plots to sell or develop.
“A rare and unique opportunity to own a luxurious country residence situated on 10 hectares of land in this sought-after upmarket area,” Pam Golding said.
“Richlands is perfect for the most discerning homeowner who wants to enjoy manicured parklike gardens, an undeniable sense of tranquillity surrounded by the beauty of natural landscapes, flowing streams and wildlife while demanding only the absolute best in quality, luxury and sumptuous living.”
The 1,200 sqm main residence was built 7 years ago and features an open plan design with many large living and entertainment areas.
The main house’s master bedroom comes with his and hers separate dressing rooms and bathrooms. The 4 suites in the main house also have their own balcony and built-in cupboard space.
It also comes with its own designed kitchen, banquet-sized dining room with electric fireplace, 13m indoor heated swimming pool, a movie theatre, a spa room with sauna and a gym.
The second main house (3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms) and cottage (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom) are located higher up on the property with views of the property’s rolling lawns.
Pam Golding added that the property would suit:
- “Development potential – there are 13 additional approved rights which could potentially be developed into KZN’s premier gated or equestrian estate.
- An equestrian lifestyle property with large outbuildings and facilities, well suited for conversion to indoor arenas, paddocks and stables
- A wedding venue or Conference facility as there is also an impressive barn on the property which would be well suited to a wedding ceremony venue
- A Boutique Hotel or B&B
- Living space for the extended family
- Renting out of the double-storey second dwelling or the 2-bed cottage on the property for additional rental income if needed”